At High Grade, we are dedicated to perfecting our cultivation, production, and extraction methods while staying consumer centered and product focused. We produce accessible flower, edibles, and extracts, ensuring environmental controls are set to optimal levels in a manner that produces only the cleanest, most potent, terpene rich Cannabis in all its forms.
The Canopy Technician team is responsible for assisting the Cultivators with tasks associated with growing and cultivating cannabis on a commercial scale. The Canopy Technician team is responsible for leading plant life cycle maintenance, including up-dressing, decongestion, and final deleafing. Our Canopy Technician team will be responsible for checking the plants daily, following SOP to ensure the plants receive the appropriate amount of water and nutrients, as well as verifying the systematic removal of any and all plant waste from the grow rooms. The Canopy team will assist with a large portion of harvest responsibilities as outlined by High Grade SOP’s and reinforced by the Cultivation team.
*The above overview describes the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be assigned by your manager or supervisor at any time.
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, bending, kneeling, or walking throughout the work day and for extended periods of time.
- Must be capable of using both hands and holding small tools designed to aid in the canopy maintenance process.
- Must have reliable Transportation
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and flexibility to adapt to change as needed
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US and willing to submit to a background check/fingerprint clearance.
- May be required to lift, pull or push 50+ pounds in boxes, plants, tools, and various heavy equipment. Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be required
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous Cannabis experience
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in horticulture
- Passion for the product
High Grade is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, seculal orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any orther protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. High Grade makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.