At High Grade, we are dedicated to perfecting our cultivation, production, and extraction methods while staying consumer centered and product focused. We produce accessible flower, edibles, and extracts, ensuring environmental controls are set to optimal levels in a manner that produces only the cleanest, most potent, terpene rich Cannabis in all its forms.
The Cultivation Manager is responsible for leading the designated grow phase and canopy tech teams. The position is responsible for the cleanliness of the flower rooms, managing water, feed, and irrigation schedules, and ensuring nutrients are mixed according to the appropriate recipe and on the necessary schedule. The Cultivation Manager must follow a designated pest management program and assess where intervention is needed while effectively delegating daily and weekly cultivation duties. The Cultivation Manager must closely monitor room environments for temperature, relative humidity, CO2 and familiarize themselves with the associated technology.
*The above overview describes the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be assigned by your manager or supervisor at any time.
- Managing all aspects of the Bloom room, including staff and appropriate production schedules.
- History of successfully leading teams in indoor cultivation environments.
- Daily cleanliness protocols including sweeping, moping and foliage maintenance.
- Maintain phase appropriate water room including nutrient charts and mixing schedules verifying ppm as needed.
- Must be capable of using both hands and using tools designed to aid in the grow process.
- Coordinate with other department managers to ensure appropriate distribution of labor
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to set and meet goals within structured timeframes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and the flexibility to adapt to change as needed
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US and willing to submit to a background check/fingerprint clearance.
- May be required to lift, pull or push 50+ pounds in boxes, plants, tools, and various heavy equipment. Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be required
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous indoor Cannabis grow experience.
- Specific experience with dehumidifiers, growtronix, pulse meters, fans, and irrigation systems strongly preferred.
- Degree in associated plant science field or equivalent experience.
- Passion for the product
High Grade is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. High Grade makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.