At High Grade, we are dedicated to perfecting our cultivation, production, and extraction methods while staying consumer centered and product focused. We produce accessible flower, edibles, and extracts, ensuring environmental controls are set to optimal levels in a manner that produces only the cleanest, most potent, terpene rich Cannabis in all its forms.
The Human Resources Administrator must possess strong administration skills, a proficiency with Human Capital Management and Microsoft or G-Suite software, a high level of confidentiality, excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills, strong communication skills both written and verbal, with flexibility and a passion for lifelong learning. The Human Resources Administrator will work with the Human Resources Manager to field all employee relations, recruitment, compensation, and benefit administration questions. The Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for much of the day-to-day HR office work including payroll and timekeeping management, personnel record maintenance, and accompanying HRIS data-entry.
*The above overview describes the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be assigned by your manager or supervisor at any time.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to set and meet goals within structured timeframes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and the flexibility to adapt to change as needed
- Demonstrated history of successfully contributing to Human Resources project
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US and willing to submit to a background check/fingerprint clearance.
- May be required to lift, pull or push 50+ pounds in boxes, plants, tools, and various heavy equipment. Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be required
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous HR experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with project management and creating project timelines
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Passion for the product
High Grade is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. High Grade makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.