At High Grade, we are dedicated to perfecting our cultivation, production, and extraction methods while staying consumer centered and product focused. We produce accessible flower, edibles, and extracts, ensuring environmental controls are set to optimal levels in a manner that produces only the cleanest, most potent, terpene rich Cannabis in all its forms.
The Sales Representative is largely a client-facing role and requires both strategic long term thinking and short term execution and support. This position will work to build strong relationships with clients on various levels as well as demonstrate a strong understanding of product lines and market trends. Flexibility to support client success is a must! This position will act as a link between High Grade and our clients. The Sales Representative will work to assess client needs and find creative solutions when necessary.
*The above overview describes the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be assigned by your manager or supervisor at any time.
- Promote and sell High Grade products to achieve objectives as defined by the Leadership Team
- Develop and maintain productive and effective relationships with key accounts.
- History of effective and productive independent work
- Promote effective sales related practices and strategies as directed
- Maintain up to date customer-group inventory and sales data
- Maintain communication with the Director of Sales and Director of Operations around client fulfillment needs.
- participate in industry related trade shows, conferences and meetings when needed
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data
- Time management and multitasking skills required for maintaining relationships with different types of clients and customers.
- Data Entry and CRM info auditing required.
- Regularly scheduled visits to both current and prospective clients
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to set and meet goals within structured timeframes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and the flexibility to adapt to change as needed
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US and willing to submit to a background check/fingerprint clearance.
- May be required to lift, pull or push 50+ pounds in boxes, plants, tools, and various heavy equipment. Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be required
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous industry sales experience 2+ years
- Business Degree in administration, marketing, sales, or another similar field.
- Strategic Account Manager Certification is strongly desired.
- Passion for the product
High Grade is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. High Grade makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.