At High Grade, we are dedicated to perfecting our cultivation, production, and extraction methods while staying consumer centered and product focused. We produce accessible flower, edibles, and extracts, ensuring environmental controls are set to optimal levels in a manner that produces only the cleanest, most potent, terpene rich Cannabis in all its forms.
The Trim team is responsible for the entirety of the trim/manicuring process, including the separation of cured medicinal plants into distinct sections based on quality and High Grade SOP. The sections include, but are not limited to: trimmed flower that may be sold as buds, plant material that may be processed further, and unusable waste products. Our Trimmers are trained to hand manicure every bud produced and distributed by High Grade and expected to trim a minimum daily weight as outlined by the department manager.
*The above overview describes the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be assigned by your manager or supervisor at any time.
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, bending, kneeling, or walking throughout the work day and for extended periods of time.
- Must be capable of using both hands and holding small tools designed to aid in the trimming process.
- Must have reliable Transportation
- Ability to set and meet goals within structured timeframes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and the flexibility to adapt to change as needed
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US and willing to submit to a background check/fingerprint clearance.
- May be required to lift, pull or push 50+ pounds in boxes, plants, tools, and various heavy equipment. Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be required
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous Cannabis experience
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Laborer experience
- Passion for the product
High Grade is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. High Grade makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.